Monday, January 3, 2011

A Fun Weekend






This past week/weekend was really fun and I wanted to share some of it with you. I finally began to feel better on Wednesday from my week long allergy infection so that was great, and I was finally able to leave the house and enjoy time with family.

On Thursday, I spent the day with Garrison. I took him to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History that has been recently remodeled. It was awesome, the museum was so interactive and he had a great time. After the museum, we met up with my dad for ice cream and went on a long walk/ Garrison rode his bike with Bella my parent's dog. It was really a great day. On Friday, Jared and I spent the day shopping together and celebrating New Years Eve and on Saturday, Jared and I took down all the Christmas Decorations. So it was a busy few days, but it was a really fun long weekend.

What did you do?

P.S. Earlier in the week we saw the movie True Grit it is really good if you haven't seen it yet.:)

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Happy New Year!
We went sledding, saw 3 movies...2 kids and 1 adult...spent a lot of time with my brother and his family and just had a fabulous winter break!

Nicole Stockton said...

Sounds fun, what movies did you all get to see? Jared and I have seen Narnia and True Grit over the break. I don't know if it's out yet but the next movie I want to see is Country Strong. :) I think I will have to see that one with the gals though, lol:)

Crazy Celt said...

Go see Tron...it was actually pretty great.