This week we will continue in Jeremiah; this week and next week we will focus on restoration. Then in the following weeks we will focus specifically on the prayers of Jeremiah. This week we will focus on restoration. God wants to restore even after the sin and brokenness that mankind pursues. He seeks to restore His people to Himself. May each of us seek the Lord, may we seek restoration. May we flee from sin and brokenness and cry out to our redeemer.
*Bible Verses is not an exhaustive study and each reader should seek the Lord alone for revelation and translation.
Jeremiah 30:8-11
"And it shall come to pass in that day, declares the Lord of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off your neck, and I will burst your bonds, and foreigners shall no more make a servant of him. But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king whom I will raise up for them.
"'Then fear not Jacob my servant,
declares the Lord,
nor be dismayed, O Israel;
for behold, I will save you from far away,
and your offspring from the land of their
captivity.
Jacob shall return and have quiet and ease,
and none shall make him afraid.
For I am with you to save you,
declares the Lord;
I will make a full end of all the nations
among whom I scattered you,
but of you I will not make a full end.
I will discipline you in just measure,
and I will by no means leave you unpunished. "'
Restoration. Broken Pieces made new, a new start, new beginning, new hope. God saves Israel from a land far away. He saves us as well from a land far away; full of empty promises, lies, deceit, selfishness, and He calls us to a new place. Where is He calling you today? How is He disciplining you now? You see He has called each of us from darkness to light!!That alone is a sheer miracle to remove someone who was once blind and broken and restore them with sight and renewal. Restoration never ends. It is a continual process that each of us experience as we walk with Christ, as His love seeks to shine through broken vessels. May we give thanks for restoration, and may we ponder this passage and may it change, transform, and renew.

No comments:
Post a Comment