Goal #1- Outreach- I feel like the Lord has really been speaking to me for a while about outreaching to others in the community and those in need. This is something I plan on focusing on this year and making priorities that line up with this goal.
Goal #2- Jared and I and our Family- Wherever God leads us in 2011 regarding this aspect, we will follow, and we are looking forward to what he has in store for us this year in regards to this goal.
Goal #3- Welcoming Change- I want to really begin to welcome change this year rather than the previous stance I have taken of fighting change. I know that there are many changes in store for us in 2011 and I really want to be able to welcome those as a movement of God in our lives. I want to give up any fears or negativity in regards to change, and jump into the unknown, and take some leaps of faith this year.
For the month of January, each Friday I will share three goals that I have for 2011. Please join in and tell me some of yours, I would love to hear them. I am looking forward to all the changes God has in store for us this year. Hope 2011 is a great year for all of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment