Redecoration and Moving Goals- This year Jared and I will be moving in May to our first rental house:) I am really excited and we have a lot to do in terms of praying, searching for houses, finding the area we want to live, etc. We need a lot of prayer in regards to this goal because we do not know at this time where God would have us to go, but we feel our time in Denton is drawing to a close. I also want to find new color schemes/decorations for our living room to change it a little when we move. The rest of the rooms will remain the same for right now, but I want to do a different color scheme and want to have different decor for the living room when we move. We can't wait to achieve this goal.
Cooking Creativity- This year I really want to try new recipes and take time to enjoy cooking. My goal is to try one new recipe a month complete with a new side dish or dessert. So far this goal has been great but as time becomes scarce it will take a lot more effort to complete this goal. I will share some of these recipes as I discover which ones are affordable and relatively time efficient. So look for those coming soon. . .
Craft Development- I recently bought a sewing machine and my goal for this year is to wear it out and get another one. Just kidding, but really I want to focus on completing sewing projects and enhancing my skills, and perhaps at some point in the process start to make my own quilt. Other craft projects I have for the year include scrap booking, and making my own scrapbook cards for birthdays etc. I started this last year and want to continue with this craft process as well.
Here is my third post on my goals for 2011. I am still working on the goals in the previous posts and have been successful in some areas and there are some areas I am still working on (the cutting back on sweets area is one of them):). I enjoy making goals and setting plans I think it is a great way to determine progress and promote change. Hope you all have success in all the goals you set for this year. If you want, share some of them below. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment