Friday, January 28, 2011

2011 Goal Series


Vision- This year I want to reduce my vision for the future so that I can see the beauty in everyday. I want to reduce my scheduling and planning and looking ahead, to a vision change that sees where God has placed me right now. My goal is to embrace each day to the fullest. This will take time, but I think that it is important to see with a focused perspective rather than an all encompassing broad one. My goal is to narrow my vision because in the words of Aerosmith, "I don't want to miss a thing."

Growth in High Gear- One word that I want this year to be defined by is growth. In every aspect I want my goal to be striving to grow in prayer, ministering to others, community outreach, compassion. I want my marriage to grow, my family unity to grow, my friendships to grow. So in order to accomplish this goal I must embrace a rather needed comrade; change.

Positive Direction- This goal is one that has really been on my mind lately. I believe there are two directions to take in every situation, every day. This year I will choose to take the positive. To turn challanges into positive places to grow. I think this will be very challenging and by no means will I live up to the high expectation completely, but never the less. . . choosing the positive way every day is more than a goal; it is a calling.

This is the final post in the 2011 goal series. As the new year continues I will share updates on the goals as they are accomplished or worked on. Hope this year is great for you! If you want to share we would love to hear your resolutions too:) New Year's Jingles fun fun fun we can't wait to see a new day and the morning sun. . . Feel free to add a line to this jingle as well. Happy 2011.

No comments: