1. Continue Learning- I want to focus on continuing to learn this year and thoughout my life. I enjoy reading about new things, researching, and writing. I want to finish a Bible study I started a while ago and begin a new one regarding prayer. Another one of my goals for 2011 is to read more books about Autism and research more in that field as well. I want to eventually go back to school at a later time and get my Master's Degree in ABA and work with kids that have Autism. I would love to do an in depth study this year on various cultures as well. I will keep you updated on this goal.
2. Focus on Fitness- I really want to have a regular workout routine weekly and stick to it. I also would like to try out pilates, aerobics, or something of that nature even workout dance. I am interested not just in getting fit but also having fun and enjoying fitness. I also want to eat less sweets, I am going to set a limit of one sweet item per week. I want to drink more water and less artificial sweetened drinks. All of these are my fitness goals for 2011.
3. Exploration. I really want to go to some new places this year whether it be through trips or finding new local places to see and explore. I want to attend some events as well in this area, or surrounding areas when they have special events planned. This summer I really want to travel somewhere new and go on excursions it would be great. So my goal is to do a lot more exploring this year and to enjoy the local venues and events as well.
What about you?? What are you looking forward to in 2011?
This is my second list of goals for 2011. These are going to be rather broad again but they will get more specific in the next few posts. Stay tuned. . . :)

1 comment:
365 squat
365 deadlift
280 bench
Job change
Post a Comment