Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Highlights

2010 has been full of adventure, from a summit in Fredricksburg,
to the peaks of Colorado,
These trips have taken us far.
2010 was full of memories from museums, aquariums, to plays and ballets,
To moments etched in time,


To returning to the place we got engaged,
Girls Day outs and Coffee breaks,
New beginnings and smiles,

Trips with friends,
to vacations in the country,
This year has moved and changed us,
From graduations,


to camping under the stars,
from time with friends,
This year has renewed us,
From country air,
to fields of flowers and gardens,
2010 you will be marked by a love that continues to grow, friends and fun, and a family that brings us home.

Wow, tonight marks another new year. As I look back on this year, I wanted to share some of the highlights and memories from 2010.God continues to transform us day by day, and Jared and I continue to fall more in love each day. This year we celebrated many new beginnings. We started the year in a new apartment, Jared continued with a new job, Jared's sister graduated and started college, my parent's renewed their wedding vows, my parents got a new dog named Bella, and we celebrated with our friend who said, I do. This year has been marked by great adventure from our return to Colorado, multiple trips to Fredricksburg, and camping trips at Turner Falls. We have cherished many memories with family and friends from parties to just having fun. I have had many great memories with the gals from coffee trips to girls night outs. This year has been full. Full of the unending grace and love of our Lord.

I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring. . .

Happy New Year! May God's Love and Peace be with you throughout 2011.

4 comments:

Crazy Celt said...

Another year, gone in a flash. It was a good one, but they sure don't get any slower.

Looking forward to seeing what this one brings. Cheers!

the mom~ said...

I hope your 2011 brings much happiness...(and a baby) :)

Nicole Stockton said...

Salena,
Happy New Year!Thanks we are praying for the same:):)


Josh,
Hope you have a wonderful year. Can't wait to see what God will do.
Cheers to you as well!!

Sanguine Heart said...

I really like this one! Looking forward to see what 2011 has in store for all of us! :)