This past week Jared and I went to Fredricksburg. We started out driving on Sunday and stopped by an outlet mall, and then went downtown and saw the German Christmas tree and the regular tree. After that, we went to our cabin and relaxed. We stayed in the same cabin, we love it so much. In this post I will share pictures of our drive and the first day, the rest of the trip will be featured in Part 2 tomorrow. It was a wonderful trip, one of the best we have ever had. :)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Fredricksburg Trip: Part 1
This past week Jared and I went to Fredricksburg. We started out driving on Sunday and stopped by an outlet mall, and then went downtown and saw the German Christmas tree and the regular tree. After that, we went to our cabin and relaxed. We stayed in the same cabin, we love it so much. In this post I will share pictures of our drive and the first day, the rest of the trip will be featured in Part 2 tomorrow. It was a wonderful trip, one of the best we have ever had. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment