Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Decorations Part 1

Outdoors/In- We love to bring the outside in, so I decorate with pine cones and plants that bring nature indoors.
I am always looking for new ideas regarding decorating, and we like to change things from year to year in regards to Christmas Decorations. This idea was from a Pottery Barn catalog, but it included a string, this did not work for our place so I just used really cute gingerbread clothes hangers to hang our Christmas Cards, I Love it so far!
We like to add small touches to small areas, so we just add a little in those places to make it feel like Winter. We love Bath and Body Works hand soaps because they change them each season.
We love to update our blankets and living room stuff based on the season, these are some of our Winter ones.

Hi all, Hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I wanted to share with you some of our decorations for the holiday season, we will cover part of our decorations today, and we will finish up on Monday of next week. Share any ideas you have with me! I would love to hear what you do to decorate for Christmas. :)

Part 2 coming next Monday. . .

No comments: