Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Decorations: Part 2

We even decorate our porch! Jared just got finished cleaning and organizing things on our porch and I really love how it turned out.
Kitchen- Our kitchen theme is gingerbread. There are several gingerbread things added to our kitchen at Christmas. Here are a few.

The gingerbread house becomes part of the Christmas decoration. You can also see the tree in the background. It was featured on a different post but for the record, we do not theme our tree. We have ornaments from our wedding and beyond.:) That is a great marriage saying, I just made it up with the help of a great movie Toy Story. Minus the ornament part; To the wedding and beyond. .
Here is one of the closets we organized. For all the other areas that were not mentioned, there are many more decorations. Some areas we don't decorate much for holidays, like our bedroom and office.

This is the second and final post about our Christmas decorations. I wanted to add that we just finished organizing and labeling two closets worth of stuff. It was great:) We finished with around 10 bags of stuff we no longer needed. I added a picture of one closet at the end of this post. Back to Christmas decorating, we love our decorations this year, I think they are my favorite so far. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with our families. But until then I am enjoying the winter weather, extra time with family and friends, and fun with my hubs.

Also wondering. . .
What do you do to decorate for Christmas?

No comments: