
Olivia is now a year old and I wanted to post 5 of my favorite things about having a cat and Olivia, and my favorite pics of her.
1. She is so sweet. I love her personality, she is the best.
2. She is a mess and messes up the house, but she is hilarious and makes me laugh all the time. She does things like chasing her tail every night which keeps me laughing.
3. She is easy maintenance, she doesn't need alot, and isn't hard to take care of, so she works well into our busy lifestyle.
4. She chases and eats all of our household bugs, reducing the need for a fly swatter.:)
5. She gives me exercise because I have to chase her around the apartment or outside. She is unique in that she loves to go outside and chase the birds or fly's, or even bee's, she just got stung by one a few weeks ago on the paw because she actually caught it.

4 comments:
Awwww...you're kitty looks so sweet!
Olivia is a very cute cat!!!
*squishes* the last picture! that bow! she's such a cute kitty...
I can't believe you have had a year already.
Post a Comment