This week we are back in our apartment which is great. I have been cooking all week and we spent Monday replacing our old stuff and moving back in. I also stayed home a lot the first few days, and I got some scrapbooking done. It was time to do some more again since I hadn't done any since before Christmas. Olivia helped me a little but mostly just helped make a mess, and played with the stickers. Anyway it was great to get back to the normal routine and to be back home. I love to scrapbook and it took a few hours but it was well worth it to record our memories. I did pages of Christmas pictures, some of our recent party with friends, and a few others. It is great to relive the memories while I record them.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Scrapbooking
This week we are back in our apartment which is great. I have been cooking all week and we spent Monday replacing our old stuff and moving back in. I also stayed home a lot the first few days, and I got some scrapbooking done. It was time to do some more again since I hadn't done any since before Christmas. Olivia helped me a little but mostly just helped make a mess, and played with the stickers. Anyway it was great to get back to the normal routine and to be back home. I love to scrapbook and it took a few hours but it was well worth it to record our memories. I did pages of Christmas pictures, some of our recent party with friends, and a few others. It is great to relive the memories while I record them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FUN!!! I love to look at others scrapbooks!
I miss scrapbooking, it is so hard for me to do it with 2 little kids running around. But it sure is fun!!!
I haven't had time in a long time, hope to get back to it though. I'm glad you are back home.
Post a Comment