This Tuesday, Jared and I went to a bed and breakfast in Arlington. We had a wonderful time relaxing and just spending time together. We went to dinner at T.G.I. Friday's and got a dessert at the local grocery store. The cottage was wonderful and really big. They had a garden you could walk through and a bunch of places to sit and relax. Before we left we got to eat breakfast in the dinning room. It was a great start to a tranquil spring break.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bed & Breakfast
This Tuesday, Jared and I went to a bed and breakfast in Arlington. We had a wonderful time relaxing and just spending time together. We went to dinner at T.G.I. Friday's and got a dessert at the local grocery store. The cottage was wonderful and really big. They had a garden you could walk through and a bunch of places to sit and relax. Before we left we got to eat breakfast in the dinning room. It was a great start to a tranquil spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!! Enjoy your alone time while you have it!
Looks fabulous. Glad you enjoyed your spring break!
Post a Comment