This week is Spring Break and my brother Jeremiah went to Colorado. In 2007 Jared and I went to Colorado for Spring Break. It was my first time to go there and I remember pulling up the street to get to our room and it was dark, but I could see glimpses of piled up snow through the light from the headlights. The next morning I awoke to a winter wonderland and I couldn't believe there really was that much snow. Then I learned how to snowboard and spent most of the time sitting on the slope resting since I only learned to go down on my heels. It was a great adrenaline rush to snowboard down the mountain that fast. Jared and I took a famous hike on one of the mountains and the view was breathtaking of a frozen lake. We also went snowmobiling and that was awesome. I think that was my favorite Spring Break and I am so glad we went. I can't wait to go back either and hopefully in the summer we can go back. Anyway, this week my brother will get to go and see Colorado and snowboard and I am so excited for him. I am also excited because Spring Break is finally here!!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Two Years Ago..
This week is Spring Break and my brother Jeremiah went to Colorado. In 2007 Jared and I went to Colorado for Spring Break. It was my first time to go there and I remember pulling up the street to get to our room and it was dark, but I could see glimpses of piled up snow through the light from the headlights. The next morning I awoke to a winter wonderland and I couldn't believe there really was that much snow. Then I learned how to snowboard and spent most of the time sitting on the slope resting since I only learned to go down on my heels. It was a great adrenaline rush to snowboard down the mountain that fast. Jared and I took a famous hike on one of the mountains and the view was breathtaking of a frozen lake. We also went snowmobiling and that was awesome. I think that was my favorite Spring Break and I am so glad we went. I can't wait to go back either and hopefully in the summer we can go back. Anyway, this week my brother will get to go and see Colorado and snowboard and I am so excited for him. I am also excited because Spring Break is finally here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to go to there too.
I like the new site color scheme, by the way.
Post a Comment