
This week is midterm week at school. I have tests in every class except one and most of them are major tests similar to finals. There are some things I love about these midterms though:
1. Next Tuesday, I get to go to the bed and breakfast with my husband.
2. Spring is here, the weather is beautiful, and we might get to go camping too.
3. I get to drink lots of coffee to stay awake, and I love coffee.
4. I get to spend a lot of time at home with Olivia.
5. Next week I get to read more Jane Austen stories from the book Jared got me for Christmas.
I am so excited about getting through midterms and I can't wait for Spring Break.
To everyone who has them this week, good luck.

3 comments:
You have things to love about midterms? That's funny, I don't even like to say the word :D
I'm glad you can find something you love out something so yucky. :)
I hated midterms. But I didn't like school very much and look what I do for a living now. It is kinda funny.
Post a Comment