
I recently did a post about sisters and I also wanted to do one about brothers. Jeremiah and I have always been really close, I eagerly awaited his arrival and we became the best of buds from then on. I played cars with him and rode bikes with him and tried to be the best big sister to him. As we grew up we remained really close, we avoided drama fights like the ones I shared with my sisters. He is now one of my best friends. He has also grown into a great man of God and I am proud to be his sister. In recent years we have spent a lot of time watching sermons together and talking about theology. His dedication to God and his perseverance towards God's will are things that I admire about him. I also have three brother in laws who are a lot of fun to hang around. Each of them are very different, but they are a great addition to our family. Brothers are great because they are fun and drama free and as we all grow up they end up offering us great advice and helping us see the world in a different way.

2 comments:
Great pictures. It is so great that you and Miah are so close. You brother-in-laws are great too.
I was blessed with an amazing brother too!!! They definatley are drama free and are always there when you need them :)
Post a Comment