Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Car:)





I am so excited because yesterday I got a new car!!! Yay:) I have had the same car for about 6 years and it was time for a new one. My old one was diagnosed with some brake problems that would cost almost as much as the car is currently worth, so we decided that it was time to look for a new car. We found one and although our budget will be a little tighter, I am still so excited. It is a 2005 Kia Spectra and it is a used car that we found at a dealership but it is still in wonderful condition. It only has a little over 30,000 miles so it is still rather new. We are very blessed to have this car and I know that it was finally time after all the prayers regarding my old car to move on to something newer. I can't wait to drive it more..

5 comments:

Samantha said...

CONGRATS!!!! Getting a new car is so exciting.

the mom~ said...

Awesome!!! And my favortie color too!!!

Ashley said...

that's awesome! congrats.

Sanguine Heart said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! Your car looks almost like mine, with very little differences. We're Kia twins now! :)

Toni said...

That is great. I'm so excited for you. It looks cute too.