Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Alexander






This week my aunt gave birth to her third child a little boy named Alexander. I haven't met him yet, I only received pictures on my phone but I can't wait to meet him. Alexander will be their third child they have Lisa(3) and Hannah(1). This Christmas break was the last time I saw them and we had a wonderful time. They lived in Fort Worth when Lisa was a baby and then they moved to Austin. We love going to visit them and each trip is exciting. We plan on going to see them this summer again and meet Alexander. Each kid has a totally different personality. Lisa is really outgoing and smart and loves to talk. Hannah is really quiet and sweet and she just started walking. Each time we visit them the kids grow up even more, but its great to be able to hang out with them and with Sarah and Jesse. I wanted to post some pictures of Alexander, but also some pics of the whole family.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I'm glad he is here safe and sound. Cute guy.