Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Night at the Museum







Thursday night Quyen, Amanda, and I went to the Dallas Museum of Art. Every Thursday night they are open which is really cool. We went to see the King Tut exhibit and it was really interesting. I have always been interested in Egyptian Art and this is a special exhibit that will be leaving in May. We stopped by Starbucks on the way and it was really cold outside. We went through the whole exhibit and then we took some pictures and bought some souvenirs. Jared and I went to the same museum a few months ago, but we only saw the regular exhibits. There are still two other museums in Dallas that I would like to visit. One is an outdoor sculpture garden and the other is an Asian art museum. Anyway we had a great time and I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Toni said...

That must of been fun. I've neverseen King Tut. Great pics.

Samantha said...

FUN!!! I haven't been to a museum in so long. I think it's time to go!