This Friday Jared and I went to TWU's theater to see William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." It was a really awesome theater, the stage was at ground level so it felt like you were on stage. The play was about a Prospero and his daughter who were deserted on an island and Prospero became king and turned to magic, but in the end gives it up and asks for prayer. There's alot more of the plot than that, but I don't want to give the whole thing away. The play is part romance and part comedy which was great. It was a really awesome play. We couldn't take pictures of the play itself, but we took pictures before and after the play. This is my second official theater trip, Quyen and I went last fall to see a play at SMU. Both were great and I can't wait to go to the theater again.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
The Theater
This Friday Jared and I went to TWU's theater to see William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." It was a really awesome theater, the stage was at ground level so it felt like you were on stage. The play was about a Prospero and his daughter who were deserted on an island and Prospero became king and turned to magic, but in the end gives it up and asks for prayer. There's alot more of the plot than that, but I don't want to give the whole thing away. The play is part romance and part comedy which was great. It was a really awesome play. We couldn't take pictures of the play itself, but we took pictures before and after the play. This is my second official theater trip, Quyen and I went last fall to see a play at SMU. Both were great and I can't wait to go to the theater again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FUN!!!
very cool!
Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment