Today it was raining all day, and Jared and I were going to go do something fun outside. Instead we hung out around the house and went to get coffee at a local coffee shop. I am cooking dinner and making dessert tonight. It was kinda nice just sitting around the house and not rushing through the day. My favorite things to do on rainy days are;
Drink coffee- The local coffee shop makes a special blackberry white mocha cold drink that is awesome.
Play board games- My favorite board games are Life, Clue, and Monopoly.
Read- I love to read on a rainy day, lately most of my reading has been school related.
Watch movies- We just got some new movies and I can't wait to watch them, We got Wall-E, Fireproof, and Changeling. All of them are great movies.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:
Wall-E is a great movie to watch. I love it!
Oh what a fun rainy day!
Here in Ca. it was about 80 degrees. Summer is coming in fast. I like the warmer weather but not so hot.
Post a Comment