Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picnic in the Park








Tuesday, Jared and I enjoyed a picnic in the park. It was a beautiful Spring day, and we picked up some sandwich's from the local sub shop (Jimmy John's they make the best), and we headed to the park to enjoy the day. We ate lunch underneath a beautiful tree, and then took a walk around the park and by the pond. It was a great break from our normal Tuesday routine. We took some pictures around the park, talked and then headed back home. I love that we get the opportunity to enjoy nature and have fun, we had a great time. Hope everyone is enjoying Spring wherever you are:)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love that you both enjoy your time together!!! We are enjoying spring in Cali althought it was already over 100 here :(

Toni said...

Look like it was a beauitful day.