When I was a kid, every year we painted Easter eggs. Now that I am older I still keep the tradition alive, and each year Jared and I paint Easter eggs. Last year we painted eggs with my cousins, but this year we just did it together. We tried to use the stencils and paint that came in the egg kit, but the paint wasn't that great and I am not the best artist. Anyway we got done painting them, and they turned out pretty good, I think that everyone is an artist even if its really abstract. The tradition of painting eggs has some symbolic meaning as well, like the egg our lives are fragile; and God colors our lives with joy, hope, sorrow, and beauty. At the end our lives are a masterpiece designed by him to reflect his glory.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Easter Egg Painting
When I was a kid, every year we painted Easter eggs. Now that I am older I still keep the tradition alive, and each year Jared and I paint Easter eggs. Last year we painted eggs with my cousins, but this year we just did it together. We tried to use the stencils and paint that came in the egg kit, but the paint wasn't that great and I am not the best artist. Anyway we got done painting them, and they turned out pretty good, I think that everyone is an artist even if its really abstract. The tradition of painting eggs has some symbolic meaning as well, like the egg our lives are fragile; and God colors our lives with joy, hope, sorrow, and beauty. At the end our lives are a masterpiece designed by him to reflect his glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
FUN!!! I love dying eggs, it reminds me of when I was a kid too :)
Fun! And they look pretty!
I'm glad you enjoy that. I'm not a color the eggs person. Good thing Grandma loved it.
Post a Comment