This Saturday Katie, My mom, and I went to a Women' s Brunch. The brunch included: wonderful company, great food, singing, and a short sermon. It is a yearly tradition and we have been going to it together for a few years now. It is hosted by my mom's church and we always have a great time. We played bingo and got to meet new people, and I got to see some of the people I haven't seen since the Beth Moore conference last summer.
This year each table was decorated by a different lady from the church. We sat at my mom's table, which was decorated with antique gold china and perfume bottles. The theme was the fragrance of Christ. We listened to a sermon regarding letting Christ into the hidden parts of our hearts and allowing him to free us. We all had a great time and after the brunch I went to Katie's new apartment(more pics to come), and met her dog Missy. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well.

2 comments:
that looks wonderful, glad you enjoyed yourself!
I'm glad you had fun. You mom has great srtist abilities too. I was left out.
Post a Comment