Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miah:The Artist





My brother Jeremiah has a talent that God has given him that has literally directly touched my life. My apartment is adorned with Jeremiah's artwork, woodwork, and recently pottery. He is very talented and I say this because his work reflects God, and astounds me, his sister. He has painted the heart changed by Christ, the womb that holds an unborn infant, and many crosses adorned with vivid colors to display Christ's triumph. Some of his artwork literally stops me in my tracks and causes me to reflect, introspect, and change. I know that God has given him this talent to touch lives, and I know his artwork already has touched many lives. I am proud to be his sister, and he is an awesome missionary for Christ, and an accomplished artist. I can't wait to see where God will take him next.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I would have to agree!!! He is definately an artist.

the mom~ said...

Awwwww...how awesome and I love how proud you are of him!

Toni said...

Miah does great work, not that I have gotten any but I have seen it.