Friday, my family, Jared, and I went to the botanical gardens in Fort Worth to take some Spring Pictures and enjoy nature. We ate at the pancake house for lunch and then headed over to the botanical gardens. They are really big and its a lot of walking, but the flowers are beautiful and its a wonderful place for a picnic. We walked around and took a lot of pictures and climbed some trees, Jared and I even got to go inside a really big pecan tree that could fit two people in it, it was awesome. Anyway, we had a great day and headed home where my mom cooked dinner. We celebrated Easter and exchanged gifts and just had a great time together. The Spring Pictures came out great and I wanted to share some with everyone.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Spring Photo Shoot
Friday, my family, Jared, and I went to the botanical gardens in Fort Worth to take some Spring Pictures and enjoy nature. We ate at the pancake house for lunch and then headed over to the botanical gardens. They are really big and its a lot of walking, but the flowers are beautiful and its a wonderful place for a picnic. We walked around and took a lot of pictures and climbed some trees, Jared and I even got to go inside a really big pecan tree that could fit two people in it, it was awesome. Anyway, we had a great day and headed home where my mom cooked dinner. We celebrated Easter and exchanged gifts and just had a great time together. The Spring Pictures came out great and I wanted to share some with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm kinda jealous of your big pecan tree experience. I like pecan trees.
What beautiful pictures and colors you all wore, love the orange!
Happy Spring!
I love your spring pictures!!! You all look great.
Great pictures. I'm glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment