Thursday we celebrated my brother Jeremiah's 18th birthday. We all went to Olive Garden and ate and then headed back to my mom's for cake. I still can't believe how fast time goes by. He is a wonderful brother and a spiritual example. I am so proud of who he is and where God is taking him. 18 years have gone by fast and have been filled with laughter, tears, smiles, and love. I have shared so many wonderful memories with my brother and I know I will share so many more. He inspires me to be a better Christian and encourages me each day with bible verses. I am so blessed to have him as a brother and I loved sharing 18 years with him and celebrating them as well.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Miah's 18
Thursday we celebrated my brother Jeremiah's 18th birthday. We all went to Olive Garden and ate and then headed back to my mom's for cake. I still can't believe how fast time goes by. He is a wonderful brother and a spiritual example. I am so proud of who he is and where God is taking him. 18 years have gone by fast and have been filled with laughter, tears, smiles, and love. I have shared so many wonderful memories with my brother and I know I will share so many more. He inspires me to be a better Christian and encourages me each day with bible verses. I am so blessed to have him as a brother and I loved sharing 18 years with him and celebrating them as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Miah Miah Miah, looks like he had a great day.
Awwww...looks like a fabulous birthday!
Happy birthday Miah. 18 years old hard to believe.
Post a Comment