Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fiesta Tuesday








Our bible study group has begun a new tradition called taco Tuesday's. We have added dinner to our bible study. This Tuesday was the first one and it was a blast. I cooked a bunch of fiesta food and Quyen brought chips, Ashley brought dessert, and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner. We also laughed and talked and ate dessert which was wonderful. It is our new tradition and its exciting. I love to cook and so does Ashley so we are bound to have some wonderful meals in the future. Ashley is also a future chef and from tasting her dessert, I know she will be wonderful. It is so great to get to hang out with friends and have a good time, and also study God's word together.

3 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

I wish I was there. Tell Jared to invent a teleportation machine so I can be,

Samantha said...

Your bible study group looks like so much FUN!!!

the mom~ said...

It doesnt get much better than that!