Thursday night we celebrated Quyen's 22nd Birthday. We began by going out to eat sushi and it was Suzy's first time to eat sushi and we had a great time there. Then we went to Ashley's house to celebrate. All of us girls dressed up and we had a fancy party. We ate a wonderful chocolate cake and ended the night with a hilarious game of Outburst. I ended up saying "I hate Moon landings," due to the fact that it was so hard to guess about the first moon landing. Anyway we had a wonderful time celebrating. Happy 22nd Quyen.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Quyen's Birthday Celebration
Thursday night we celebrated Quyen's 22nd Birthday. We began by going out to eat sushi and it was Suzy's first time to eat sushi and we had a great time there. Then we went to Ashley's house to celebrate. All of us girls dressed up and we had a fancy party. We ate a wonderful chocolate cake and ended the night with a hilarious game of Outburst. I ended up saying "I hate Moon landings," due to the fact that it was so hard to guess about the first moon landing. Anyway we had a wonderful time celebrating. Happy 22nd Quyen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look beautiful Nicole and that sushi looks amazing too! YUM!
Happy Birthday Quyen!!! And the sushi looked good!!!! YUM too.
Thanks, guys! I had a wonderful time, too! Everybody looks good that night ;)
Post a Comment