I was tagged by Samantha to post the 14 things I love. Since today is Valentine's Day it is the perfect time to post this so here it goes:
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus
2. My Husband
3. Sermons online by Paul Washer
4. My Family
5. My friends
6. Jimmy Evans Marriage seminar's (We celebrated our first Valentine's Day by going to our first marriage seminar)
7. My kitten Olivia(My baby)
8. Chocolate( ice cream, candy, it doesn't matter)
9. Tea and Coffee (My favorite drinks)
10. In and Out burgers (the best burgers ever)
11. Scrapbooking and Photography (I love pictures)
12. The holiday Christmas (My favorite holiday)
13. Candles (My favorite home decoration)
14. Cherry Blossoms (My favorite flower)
So there is a rough list of some of the things that I love. I tag Elijah, Quyen, and Ashley.
Happy Valentines Day Everyone :)

3 comments:
I totally agree with #10!!!! Gota love Cali just for that.
I love a lot of those same things!!!
Great list Nicole. I love a lot of those things to but not coffee, pepsi is a lot better.
Post a Comment