Today is Kassie's 16th Birthday. I cannot believe it. She is already sixteen. Seems like yesterday we were just kids playing barbies and dolls and dancing.It's so crazy how time flies by. It makes me want to cherish each moment. Kassie and I have had some great moments that I will always cherish. Today is a very special day for her and I am so proud of all she has accomplished in sixteen years. She is a gymnast, intelligent student, hard working girl, determined, strong, a social butterfly, and most of all a sweet little sister. So here's to her on her big day.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Kassie's Big 16
Today is Kassie's 16th Birthday. I cannot believe it. She is already sixteen. Seems like yesterday we were just kids playing barbies and dolls and dancing.It's so crazy how time flies by. It makes me want to cherish each moment. Kassie and I have had some great moments that I will always cherish. Today is a very special day for her and I am so proud of all she has accomplished in sixteen years. She is a gymnast, intelligent student, hard working girl, determined, strong, a social butterfly, and most of all a sweet little sister. So here's to her on her big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday Kassie !!!
Happy sweet 16 Kassie :)
Post a Comment