Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Cousin Rachel


This week my cousin Rachel had another surgery on her shoulder. She is one of the bravest people I know, she has been through so much for someone her age. She has had shoulder problems for years and they kept misdiagnosing her, until a miracle came around. She went to a bone doctor who finally told them she had a rare athletic injury that could be fixed with a surgery. She had surgery but she still had pain and they realized she had a blocked vein in her shoulder and she just got out of surgery for that on Monday. God has truly worked miracles with her and she is such a great example of how devotion to God gives you comfort and strength. She has been through so much but her faith has grown and never wavered and her attitude is always positive. I am so proud of her and proud to be her cousin and my prayers are with her during this recovery time. If you could all pray for her that God would continue to give her perseverance and comfort while she recovers. Thanks.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I will be praying for her. I'm glad that fixed the problems.

Samantha said...

We will pray for her. Hope she has a speedy recovery!!