Monday, February 23, 2009

Top Five Chick Flicks




Last Thursday night Ashley Quyen and I went to see "He's just not that into you." It has been a while since I have seen a movie in the theaters and we got a student discount. We had a lot of fun and laughed through the whole movie and the theater was filled with girls which was great. I decided to countdown the top five chick flicks according to the movies I have seen:

1. The Notebook(It is timeless, it's by far my favorite one)

2. P.S. I Love You (This movie made me laugh and cry and I have seen it so many times with a bunch of my family and friends.)

3. A Walk to Remember (I saw this movie back in high school and I still like it, it has a great story line and cast.)

4. He's just not that into You (It is so funny and cute and its a must see for anyone who loves girly movies.)

5. My Best Friend's Wedding (I have seen a lot of wedding movies and so many could go on this list but this is my favorite wedding movie)

Anyway I know that many of you have favorites of your own and I would love to hear back about them.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I would definately say #1 is the Notebook, it is a beautiful story. I also like Steel Magnolias, an oldie but a goodie.

Toni said...

I have to agree with my daughter there. I love the Notebook and Steel Magnolias and also Dirty Dancing. That tells you how old I am.