Monday, February 16, 2009

The New Adventures of Olivia






Recently I took the cutest and most hilarious pictures of Olivia being herself. I also caught a really funny moment on video of her chasing her tail. It is so funny in person, I tried to post it on the blog but it didn't work. I thought since she is getting older she would calm down, but it actually seems like she is still as crazy as when I first got her. She loves going outside and attacking flies and other bugs, she loves jumping on top of our bookshelf and knocking things off, she loves playing in the toilet and putting things in there, and she likes to chase her tail and attempt to catch the fish. Those are her current adventures. So here are some funny moments with Olivia.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She is just like a toddler!! LOL. Into everything. At least you are getting some practice for when you have babies.

the mom~ said...

I agree with Samanthat :)

Toni said...

She is getting so big. She was so small when I was there last summer. She is still cute.