Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Parents New House








Recently my family has been through some hard times. The amazing part about it is that God has provided through the worst of those times. The same day they had to move out God provided them with a house and a landlord that was a very nice Christian. The last few months have been challenging for everyone, but I have seen some amazing works of the Lord through these times. I wanted to post some pictures of their new house, a representation of God's provision. For all of the prayers sent out for my family I thank all of you. There are so many things that God teaches us in hard times. But now, on to the new house and the new start, its really nice I dare say even nicer than their old house. It's walls are full of pictures of all of us during the happy moments we shared, the rooms are filled with love and laughter, the house is already a home.

4 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

God's provision is amazing.

Toni said...

It looks beautiful. God does provide greatly. Tell your mom it is beautiful.

the mom~ said...

God is good! It is a beautiful home!

Samantha said...

Tell your mom it looks great!!! God has done amazing things.