I wanted to share with you about more fun we had last week. It was really busy and packed full of things to do. Thursday night we met up with our friend Josh and ate at Pappasito's in Dallas and headed to walk around Highland Village. It was really relaxing and we all ate too much, talked a whole lot, and spent the night having fun.
On Saturday, Jared and I met up with his parents and grandparents at a pancake house in Grapevine. I was able to eat a dutch baby which is similar to a German pancake it was awesome. We had a great time visiting and headed to the glass blowing shop on our way out. Jared and some of the rest of the family got to see a live demonstration so that was really neat.
This week is jam packed full of fun as well but. . . hey that is what summer is for. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment