
This is my favorite resale find. Someone was selling these old letters from the 20's at an antique mall. I had to get them, it is fascinating the life that these college students led back in this era, and to see that reflected in a personal letter is a gift. These are truly a purchase I treasure.

I found this old coffee grinder at a local resale store. It is not used for grinding coffee now, it is currently just a decoration. We have found great kitchen items at resale stores such as authentic tea cups from Japan, metal goblets from India and so much more.

I like collecting shelves and thinking of ideas about how to fix them up. This one already looks antique so I might leave it as is or I might paint it but things like this are truly really inexpensive at resale stores.

Children's books are a great purchase to make at a resale store, as are any books. Many of the books we have are used and I disinfect each one to ensure safety, but they are a great investment. We save over half the cost buying books used.

I was able to purchase some really great maternity clothes at a local resale store. This is good because anyone who buys maternity knows they are expensive and hard to find. I also purchase maternity clothes on E-bay because there is no need it least for me to spend a great deal of money on clothes I will wear temporarily.
I wanted to share a post about some of the best things we have found at resale stores. They are a great place to look for home items and I think aside from garage sales they are a great place to find deals. We are always looking for ways to save money and this has been one of the things we have done in order to reach our financial goals. What about you? What do you do to save money?
3 comments:
AWESOME!!!
Red dog in a blue tree >>> Blue dog in a red tree.
a green dog on a yellow tree:)
Post a Comment