Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Fun Day

Montgomery Plaza
The shops, sushi, and frozen yogurt are all between these buildings complete with lights.
Sushi
More sushi, this place really makes you feel like you are in another place it is gorgeous.
Montgomery Plaza
The gardens at TWU
The historic chapel
Jared trying not to smile, which only makes me smile when I see this picture.
Me talking to our baby
Me in a sunbeam:) lol

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I started the day hanging out with my mom, we went to Montgomery Square in Fort Worth. We love the sushi there:)I ate a cooked roll (don't worry readers). Then we did some shopping because someone's birthday is coming soon (hubs), and headed to get frozen yogurt it was so much fun.

Then I came home and Jared and I decided to make a spontaneous trip back to TWU's gardens and visit the little chapel, this time with baby. So we did and it was a beautiful evening. We enjoyed going back to where it all began so to speak and I enjoyed telling our baby about the chapel.

This is going to be random but did I tell you all my husband has a knack for photography? Actually it is a little more than that, he truly has a talent. So, I am entering some of his pictures into the Hallmark photo contests and we will see what God has in store. His photos literally take my breath away. I do not share them online though; sorry you will have to come visit us. Anyways back to yesterday, we finished off the night by heading to our favorite local coffee shop, where we played checkers and I drank decaf coffee. It was a wonderful day!

No comments: