Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Latest Adventures

What have we been up to lately? Enjoying the outdoors,


Hiking on the beach,
Getting lost in nature,
Picnics on the beach,
and great books.:) Jared and I read this one together it's called Every Day Deserves a Chance by Max Lucado, it's great and it has changed my outlook and perspective! Perfect for morning family time around the breakfast table. This book is encouraging and the chapters are short enough to read in five to ten minutes.
I have been reading this book. It is awesome! It's called My Generation by Josh James Riebock. It is a great testimonial and story about the impact we can have on the lives of those around us. I love this book and would recommend it to everyone. It is really genuine and does not contain cliches, but rather approaches our lives and our impact by telling about his life and those people he knows. It is also rather affordable I got my copy for just three bucks and it is one of the best books I have ever read.

I wanted to post some of the things we have been up to lately. It has been a great winter so far and since today was full of ice and snow I think we have more of winter to look forward to. What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

Crazy Celt said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying that trail so much! It's one of my favorites.

Crazy Celt said...

Glad you guys are enjoying that trail so much! It's one of my favorites.

Nicole Stockton said...

Josh,
We love the trail, it is our absolute favorite there are so many paths and all of them lead to somewhere great. Thanks for showing it to Jared.