I wanted to share some snow pictures, more to come later. I also wanted to share some of the accomplishments of the week we have had at home. I organized a few things that I have been wanting to fix for a while, I finished up a couple of craft projects I have been working on, I worked out once and plan to do so again tomorrow, I am baking Valentine's Cupcakes early, We ate several home cooked meals, I saw a few movies in our Netflix queue some for only a couple of minutes they just were not that good, I completed some writing goals and reading goals, and have caught up on sleep and relaxation. So that is our week in summary. Jared has been working and we both have taken a few snow trecked hikes around our area.
Have a great weekend:)
I am taking the next few days off to enjoy going places. Happy Super Bowl.
Be back next Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment