Monday, February 21, 2011

The View From Here. . .



Is Wonderful:)

We are still having a wonderful three day weekend. Jared and I went to Southlake on Saturday and enjoyed wonderful weather. Sunday we rode bikes and completed many things we needed to finish like taxes and planning stuff. Today I have finally got a much needed yearly manicure with a friend and we even went shoe shopping:) Could the weekend be any better?

What did you do?

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

we did a whole bunch of nothing! And it was fabulous!

Crazy Celt said...

Just finished my taxes the other night. My greatly improved but still not dramatic studio profit chewed $900 out of my tax return.

Freaking feds.

Nicole Stockton said...

Salena- Actually it's really nice to do that sometimes. :)

Josh- I know the feeling much of our tax return was reduced as well:/