The past three days we have been stuck indoors due to a layer of ice around our apartment and along the side streets that is two inches thick. We have accomplished much in the last few days in the way of cleaning and organizing, but now I am ready for this weather to be over so that we can leave the house. We have enjoying spending this unexpected time together as Jared has been working from home, and I have accomplished some of my New Year's goals such as learning, writing, crafts, and even working out. Today I plan on accomplishing more of these goals.How has your week been?
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Iced In. . .
The past three days we have been stuck indoors due to a layer of ice around our apartment and along the side streets that is two inches thick. We have accomplished much in the last few days in the way of cleaning and organizing, but now I am ready for this weather to be over so that we can leave the house. We have enjoying spending this unexpected time together as Jared has been working from home, and I have accomplished some of my New Year's goals such as learning, writing, crafts, and even working out. Today I plan on accomplishing more of these goals.How has your week been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooooh, Inception was my favorite film from 2010! I wish I'd been there to watch it with you guys!
That last scene with the will and pinwheel actually brought tears to my eyes. Magnificently well done.
Josh,
I completely agree, I loved this movie. I think it was one of my favorite of all time. It is just so complex and leaves you guessing even at the end.
Post a Comment