This is the final post in the God's Love Series version of Bible Verses. Next month we will move on to Matthew and continue to work with that book for two months. For today, I wanted to share some information on a book that is phenomenal, especially for a small group study or a Bible Study group the book is called Zealous Love. At the end of this post, I will share links to purchase the study or visit their blog. It is an awesome organization if you will seeking to help in the area of social justice. The book explores several areas of this topic including how to help those facing issues like:
Unclean Water
Hunger
Inequality
Lack of Education
and many others. I wanted to share this book with you, and encourage all of us to analyze how we can make a difference in the lives of others. I want to share how powerful it is to show God's love to those in need. So many times I take things for granted and this book really convicted me of ungratefulness. So along with assisting others, there is also the need for us to show gratitude to God. There is a need for each of us to appreciate, thank, praise, and worship God for who He is and for the great love He gives to us.
Please take a look at the following links and just take a minute to analyze how you can share God's love with those around you in need.
Link to Purchase the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Zealous-Love-Practical-Social-Justice/dp/0310290767
Link to the Zealous Love Blog:
http://www.zealouslove.org/zl/discussion.php
*Note: The posts from February will be removed from the "Bible Verses" label next Wednesday to make room for the next step in our series.

No comments:
Post a Comment