So this morning I woke up to find snow outside our window!!! Well that is wonderful since we never get snow here I was excited until... I remembered, "oh yeah, we are moving in two days." So we don't know but there is a possibility it will be snowing when we move. If not, it will still only be around thirty degrees. I have been praying that the move goes smoothly and I know it will I am just a little nervous about moving in cold weather like this. Any moving advice? We would love to hear your advice for moving easily and efficiently. In the mean time I will leave everyone with a wonderful recipe for homemade peppermint mocha's, and I will get to packing...
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Cold./Homemade Peppermint Mocha's
So this morning I woke up to find snow outside our window!!! Well that is wonderful since we never get snow here I was excited until... I remembered, "oh yeah, we are moving in two days." So we don't know but there is a possibility it will be snowing when we move. If not, it will still only be around thirty degrees. I have been praying that the move goes smoothly and I know it will I am just a little nervous about moving in cold weather like this. Any moving advice? We would love to hear your advice for moving easily and efficiently. In the mean time I will leave everyone with a wonderful recipe for homemade peppermint mocha's, and I will get to packing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment