Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009: A Year Full of Memories

We ended the year with snow and a new apartment,
We had fun celebrating Thanksgiving with family,
Meeting our new sister was a joy this year,
We scaled the mountains of Colorado,
Enjoyed time with friends,
And enjoyed outdoor adventures.
We celebrated our first anniversary aboard a ship in Alaska,
Among breathtaking scenery,
Cascading waterfalls,
And trails.
We enjoyed more outdoor adventure,
Also relaxation on the boat.
I ate my first Kolache,
We hit the water parks in the summer,
And spent quality time with Garrison,
We visited with my Grandparents,
And celebrated my little bro's graduation,
We also celebrated Jared's college graduation,
and many Birthdays.
We had girls day outs,
And enjoyed many camping trips.
We spent time just the two of us relaxing at the bed and breakfast.
Enjoyed trips to the museum,
And many home cooked meals.
We saw nature up close,
And hit the trails.
It was a great year,
This is us last January 1st as we awaited 2009, This year we are excited to see what lies ahead in 2010.


I wanted to review some of my favorite pictures and memories from 2009. With the new year only a little over a day away, I thought it would be great to reflect and share memories from 2009. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year:)

P.S.- Olivia's 2009 adventures coming soon :)

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Looks like a fabulous 2009!!! Thanks for sharing it with us, I look forward to what 2010 holds for you!