Friday, we continued packing and we finally moved everything in. It took all day and my dad came and helped us. Today we have been trying to unpack some stuff and the first thing I wanted to unpack was the Christmas box. I unpacked some of it and started decorating for Christmas. We are still sitting in an apartment full of boxes, but we have unpacked the entire kitchen and some of the living room so far. So more to come. There will be one more moving post regarding decorating and the finished pictures of our new place:)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Moving: Part 2
Friday, we continued packing and we finally moved everything in. It took all day and my dad came and helped us. Today we have been trying to unpack some stuff and the first thing I wanted to unpack was the Christmas box. I unpacked some of it and started decorating for Christmas. We are still sitting in an apartment full of boxes, but we have unpacked the entire kitchen and some of the living room so far. So more to come. There will be one more moving post regarding decorating and the finished pictures of our new place:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a difference those switch plates make. I love the red wall in the back ground of that one picture!!! Can't wait to get a virtual tour of your new apt.
If you already sent the Christmas Card to the old address its ok, it will forward it over. The change of address cards as well as our Christmas cards are on their way:) Can't wait to get all this stuff unpacked and show you guys.
Post a Comment