Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas

We started the day with snow,
The boys had a great time playing together,
We laughed,

We talked,
And we opened gifts,
Dominick loved his legos and his new beanie,
Diego loved his new dinosaur,
Garrison loved his Halo legos and binoculars,
Katie and Jason had a great time as well,
The boys would not agree to a pic without their favorite "guys,"
My mom and I stopped for a quick smile and hug and,
It was a day to remember.


This Christmas we went to my mom's house to celebrate. It is a tradition to go to Jared's family on Christmas Eve and mine on Christmas Day. This year we celebrated with Sabrina and her family and it was really special since this was their first Christmas with us. The kids were spoiled, we all ate wonderful home cooked food, and we had a great time visiting together. It was a great Christmas, and when all was done and it was over, the next day our Savior's love shone through the clouds and into my heart. I knew then that though we rush to get ready for Christmas and it goes by so fast that each day holds the promises of His Grace and each day we are surrounded by His love. I am blessed to share these special holidays with great family and friends and I have memories that will last long after the holiday is over.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too. :)