I wanted to track our move as we go with pictures and posts. So we started by painting our new apartment and we decided to paint accent walls in three rooms. One in the living room, one in the office, and one in the bedroom. We went with the same color in all the rooms which is a reddish brown. It was a lot of work, but in the end it turned out really good.
We also replaced our light switch covers with metal ones(this is a cheap way to upgrade a living area they are only around 1.50 each and they make the area look alot more modern. I found out about them when my parents moved and used them. You can find them at Walmart, Home Depot, or Lowe's. More pics of these to come:)) So we changed them out and replaced a light fixture and then we continued packing.
We have been packing on and off for about 2 days, and we still arn't quite finished. Tomorrow we will be moving in and I can't wait:) Hope all of you are having a great week, I'll be back soon with the next moving post.

3 comments:
I didn't even know you were moving...where to and why?
We moved to a new apartment, because the one we had was too small and we needed more space.The new apartment is down the street from our old one. We are going to send out cards with our new address soon.:)
I already sent your Christmas card to your old address...will it get forwarded???
Post a Comment