Now Olivia is over a year old, but she still acts crazy. I thought that once she grew up a little she would calm down, well it has actually been the opposite sometimes I think she is more hyper now than ever. Her recent adventures have included: tearing up our couch; hiding things under the couch including candy wrappers, decorations, and even a decorated Easter egg; clawing at our carpets; outdoor adventures chasing random bugs; and sitting in purses or bags, guests purses are not excluded she recently sat in my mom's purse when she came to visit. Anyway, she makes me laugh constantly and she also makes me mad. Her adventures persist, and she is still so cute despite them.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
More Adventures of Olivia
Now Olivia is over a year old, but she still acts crazy. I thought that once she grew up a little she would calm down, well it has actually been the opposite sometimes I think she is more hyper now than ever. Her recent adventures have included: tearing up our couch; hiding things under the couch including candy wrappers, decorations, and even a decorated Easter egg; clawing at our carpets; outdoor adventures chasing random bugs; and sitting in purses or bags, guests purses are not excluded she recently sat in my mom's purse when she came to visit. Anyway, she makes me laugh constantly and she also makes me mad. Her adventures persist, and she is still so cute despite them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Olivia is still as cute as when I was there.
Post a Comment