I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I know my mother is a blessing to me and has been a constant encouragement and joy in my life. My mother in law is a wonderful mother, and has taught me much about being a wife, and she has led by example. I also have a wonderful grandmother who has taught me many lifelong lessons, and is a wonderful example of God's patience and kindness. I have many wonderful aunts, all of which I have shared many memories with. My cousins Samantha and Salena are wonderful examples of devoted moms. It is great that we get to celebrate a day to appreciate the mothers, and women who have made a difference in our lives. May everyone be blessed this Mother's Day.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I know my mother is a blessing to me and has been a constant encouragement and joy in my life. My mother in law is a wonderful mother, and has taught me much about being a wife, and she has led by example. I also have a wonderful grandmother who has taught me many lifelong lessons, and is a wonderful example of God's patience and kindness. I have many wonderful aunts, all of which I have shared many memories with. My cousins Samantha and Salena are wonderful examples of devoted moms. It is great that we get to celebrate a day to appreciate the mothers, and women who have made a difference in our lives. May everyone be blessed this Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwwww....thanks Nicole! Hope you had a wonderful day! xoxox
Thank you so much for the kind words!!!
Post a Comment